Tuesday, February 9, 2010

NEWS: Peachfuzz - Everything Takes Forever

Hello friends, it's been a while. Truth be told, I dont think I have any other excuse other than the fact I'm fucking slack at pretty much everything I do. But anyways I'm going to try to keep on top of this from now on! Starting with this post! (Fuck Yeah!)

Peachfuzz are an awesome powerpop band hailing from Bridgend. I've seen them play countless amounts of times, and are the best brothers in the universe, yet at the same time I feel are possibly one of the most underated bands in South Wales at the moment!

I must have listened to "So here we are tonight" (released on the now defunct Rat Patrol Recs about 2 years ago now, maybe even longer) a million times, suffice to say I was pretty stoked when Adam chucked up the whole of the new record on bandcamp for streaming.

It's a total step up from the sounds of "So Here We Are Tonight", it's harder edged, the vocals aren't as clean and polished... in a word it's awesome. If you like bands like The Replacements, Teenage Fanclub, Husker Du etc, Peachfuzz will be right up your street.

You can steam the album here:

Also check out Peachfuzz's older stuff, here:


Dope!

No comments:

Post a Comment