Wednesday, May 25, 2011

DOWNLOADS: Hell Money - I

Hell Money are a band from the Bridgend area of South Wales, consisting of some good friends of mine. I want to describe them as a Hardcore band, but I think they're so much more than that. Featuring ex members of bands such as A New Day, Losing Six Seconds, Young Prisoners, All Washed Up etc, Hell Money is a strong follow up to the members past efforts. Whether the song is slow or fast, the dual vocals and melodies add a great sense of honesty and urgency to this, in my opinion, flawless first recording and the fact the band are a three piece is unbelievable! There's so much going on in this first recording that it's hard for me to get my head around almost. In a word, this is great, and if this is a sample of what is to come, we're in for quite a treat.
This release is soon to be put out on tape format, limited to 30 copies. Hopefully we'll have some copies in our distro when they're available, but for now, download and enjoy for FREE!

DOWNLOAD HELL MONEY - I HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment