Saturday, November 3, 2012

NEWS: Update and shit

I haven’t posted on here in quite some time. Truth be told, I’ve had nothing really to say, and real life shit has been getting real, yo. Regardless, we do have some plans over the up and coming months which you may or may not enjoy.

Can you believe there hasn’t been a WWSBD show since July? Absolute madness! To be honest, no cool bands have been touring lately, and those that have are way out of our DIY price range. Regardless, I’m planning on doing something big at Christmas time. I’ll post it here once everything is confirmed and set in stone.

What’s happening with that 4 way split tape (Sunday League / Cycle Schmeichel / Giant Peach / Haircut) that was supposed to be out fucking years ago you ask? Well, hopefully it’ll be out soon. A lot of things went off schedule and, well yeah… we’ll have more new on that soon. Promise.

That’s all I have to say for now. Yeah (what a pointless post, eh?) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment