Monday, November 29, 2010

DOWNLOADS: 10-4 Eleanor - ...Too Bad

So Fest is over, and as if not attending wasn't bad enough, now a few weeks on we have people still talking about how awesome it was, and pictures are still popping up on Facebook. "Giles Bidder has been tagged in this really awesome picture of an awesome 3am generator show which Algernon Cadwallader played...." Blah Blah Blah. Truth be told it makes me fucking sick. Fuck Fest!
Yeah, So I'm once again bitter because this year I really wanted to attend (much like every year for the past few years), and was planning to. That was ofcourse before I lost my job and had to withdraw from pretty much every plan I had (aswell as Fest) that involved money. I know, I know, cry me a fucking river, right?
There are some bands that while listening to instantly remind me of Fest and the good times I could and would have been having, and 10-4 Eleanor are one of those bands. Musically, I think that the best way I can think of describing this band is like a cross between "Eternal Cowboy" Era Against Me, Jawbreaker, and the Lawrence Arms. I know what you're thinking, as if the world needs another "org-core" band, right? Well, untill I heard this record I would agree with you, but "...too bad" is just too good. I can definatley imagine watching this band, topless, spilling beer all over myself and chest bopping with my nearest and dearest buddy, and I don't give a shit how much of a cliche that makes me sound! 10-4 Eleanor are a fucking good time, so download this record, crack open a few brews and enjoy! If you like it, be sure to donate some dollar to Death To False Hope records!


No comments:

Post a Comment